Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cage the bows

This fun little door had great color and character already; so it really didn't need much love. I took that handle off, painted it white, then sanded and cleaned it down.



I drew my little birdie cage on it in pencil, so when I messed up i could redo;)



After drawing it out i painted it in white acrylic paint. And on the back I strung wires across so that you could hide some bows and clips underneath. I coated it in a clear sealer, and reattached the handle to the bottom so all you have to do is lift it up and voila messy messy bows you don't have to see!





$SOLD



3 comments:

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Again, I want it. Is it available still? Do you hook us up if we buy more pieces. :)

Lil La said...

brilliant! you should patent this puppy!!

Jamie said...

i love it....and i'm pretty sure you have magic in your fingers!

Follow Me on Pinterest