Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Junk Alert!

OH YEAH BABY!
I tricked my dad into making another run with me, to the spot where we got all the great free stuff I've been fixing up....I thought maybe I would find a couple more things. I sure did fill his entire truck again!!!




Below I got these huge boards I want to make into a dinning room table; I just need to find a great base with lots of character like the top is going to have!

I've got all this good stuff mapped out to!!! I'm going to make some paintings, bathroom features, chalkboards, and even some bow racks!
(i just made that term up)



5 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

Free picking is the BEST!!!!!!! Can't wait to see all your goodies!

Anonymous said...

love this!

Ashley Kostjuk said...

Is there still room for Charlie in the garage??!!! love it!

emily said...

Hi :) I found your blog through Ashley Kostjuk's blog. I was wondering if you're willing to sell a few of your old wood boards?
I had no idea where to find them & there's a project I'd really like to do. Sorry- you have no idea who I am, but you can check out my blog too if you want :) emily www.enjoyingtheprocess.com

natalie craig said...

Yup sure can Emily, email me and let me know what I need;)

Follow Me on Pinterest