Sunday, November 7, 2010

Trash to Treasures!!!


Myself and a friend (Caitlin)recently came across my own personal pirates' booty in the form a field full of trash (parts of an old, torn down house.) So of course after Caitlin and I squeal with delight, I called for reinforcements STAT! (My Dad) and his truck. After his arrival we proceeded to load the booty, and make bets on my marriage longevity after my husband saw the truck completely loaded with goodness.

And so it begins.... With a garage full of old weathered boards, frames, and doors I start this blog to truly try to turn my trash to treasure! I will post all the before and afters, and they will all be for sale.

If you are interested in customizing anything for yourself shoot me an email.






No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest